Natural Original Antler Dog Chews
These antlers are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives. Just pure and natural! Please note the puppy size antlers use the tip of the antler, which is the most nutritious and great for teething puppies.
Here’s what our stockist has to say about their antler chews, we feel this speaks for itself.
“All our Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland. Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed. Our antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in our own facility.”
Antler has some unique benefits:
· High in natural minerals and nutrients
· Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
· Great for maintaining good oral hygiene in your dog, by removing plaque
As with any chew we recommend you supervise your dog while they are gnawing. If your dog can fit the entire chew in their mouth, then it is too small and should be removed. Be careful giving hard chews (such as antlers) to aggressive chewers as it is possible they could break a tooth. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew in half with their back teeth. Do not allow your dog to consume more than 1/2" to 1" per day.
- Puppy: Suitable for puppies over 12 weeks, up to 5kg
- Small: Suitable for small breeds between 5 - 10kg
- Medium: Suitable for medium breeds between 11 - 25kg
- Large & Extra Large: Suitable larger breeds between 26 - 40kg